Game settings and options
- The Options button, opens the Options dialogue box.
- In the Options dialogue box, you can:
- Select a theme for your game:
- Choose the "Clear Theme": It has a White background and black writing, this theme can be a bit dangerous for the eyes.
- Choose the "Dark Theme": It has a Black background and white writing.
- Save or load a game. Save/load your game (copy and paste to/from a text file).
- Select performance factor for slow computers or advanced games (change only if you experience freezing or delay).
- Maximum performance – use if there are no issues.
- Medium performance – worth a try.
- Low performance – may make display stutter, but you will not lose progress.
|Display | Save/Load | Performance|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.