A Crate heirloom is a rare object.
You can pick, store, sell and upgrade a Crate heirloom on Heirlooms
- You can sell a heirloom for its Value in Shards
- Rarity determines the chance to get a heirloom and its colour.
- Modifiers to the name of the heirloom amend specifications.
- Upgrades improve the Value and bonus of the heirloom.
You must pick a Crate heirloom, to be your Empire heirloom, to gain its effect.
A Crate heirloom needs to be your Empire heirloom, only when the fleet sets off on a Trade mission, to gain its effect. While ships are at sea, you can store it without losing its effect.
- The chance to get a Crate heirloom is: